Our candidate is seeking an opportunity in a supervisory or management role that will allow them to utilize their experience in warehouse inventory and warehouse management. They have experience supervising over 40 people and has previously been responsible for managing over $3 million of inventory for a third party logistics company.
Their most-recent position is Shipping Manager at a local Reading Pennsylvania bottling company. In the past, they have worked as a Sample Maker, Production Supervisor, Inventory Coordinator, and Lead Inventory Specialist since 1999.
Our candidate is knowledgeable and experienced with the following procedures:
- Overseeing activities related to the shipping of product(s).
- Ensuring order accuracy and improves production standards.
- Overseeing stock placement, warehouse space utilization, and changes that effect loading time.
- Ensuring warehouse drawings and floor plan layouts are updated as changes occur.
- Managing all departmental company personnel.
- Managing safety programs for all operations in accordance with Safety and OSHA regulations.
- Controlling annual shipping budget.
- Investigating and responds to customer complaints.
- Monitoring and controlling operator staffing and workload.
- Acting as a liaison with Maintenance Department regarding shipping facilities and equipment.
- Reviewing all customer loading requirements and ensures compliance.
Our candidate would be an excellent fit in any warehouse supervisory position.