Our professional candidate exceeds expectations in areas pertaining to accounting. They have successfully maintained accounting positions for a number of companies consistently since 2002. Their most common position in Accounts Payable involved maintaining vendor and sub-contractor insurance updates; entering, processing and paying invoices; tracking receiving records in Microsoft Excel; maintaining thousands of invoices and purchase orders; and instructing and training other accounts payable associates.
Our candidate attended Reading Area Community College and received their Accounting/Bookkeeping Degree, as well as earning Account Payable Specialist Certificate from IOMA/Accounts Payable Network.
- Good communication & listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable with confidential situations
- Problem Solving/Critical thinking
- Works well independently
- Team oriented
- Committed to a high level of customer service
- Accurately maintaining corporate files
- Extensive knowledge of current office equipment
- Excellent telephone skills
- Notary Public
- 10 key: 12,000 kph
- Typing: 55-60 wpm
- Great Organizational Skills