Our candidate has extensive experience in managerial positions for a variety of local companies. They have served as Plant Manager for a printing company for nearly five years: oversaw $18 million in annual sales and managed 60-75 non-exempt employees in a non-union environment. This candidate oversaw pre-press procedures and maintenance, and coordinated daily meetings involving customer service, scheduling, purchasing, quality and production.
Additionally, our candidate has managed smaller teams ranging from 25-30 people in previous managerial positions. In a previous position which lasted for 9 years, they had successfully ensured $9.5 million in annual sales, oversaw press and rewind/converting operations, and evaluated and resolved quality and production issues.
Our candidate has earned their Business Administration Certificate and Business Management Certificate from Pennsylvania State University and is experienced with safety/OSHA standards, conflict resolution, "First Responder" training in CPR and First Aid, as well as a wide variety of printing procedures.
Our candidate has industry expertise in the following:
- DuPont Cyrel Digital FAST photopolymer plates with ESKO DFE
- Xrite i7 Spectrophotometer
- CMYK and CMYKOGV process builds and press fingerprinting
- Waterbased, solvent and UV ink systems
- Flexo, letterpress, rotary screen and flatbed screen printing
- Hot stamp and cold foil applications
- Extended content: multi-ply, coupon, piggyback and folded applications
- PET and PETG shrink film printing and seaming
- Toner-based, UV inkjet (Xaar heads) and Electro-Ink (hp) digital printing presses
- 4-6 station, 4”-10” web width, central impression (CI) presses
- 6-12 station, 7”-17” web width, in line Mark Andy presses
- 9 station, 10” web width, Gallus presses
- 3-4 station, 20” web width, Kammann presses
Additionally, our candidate is skilled in the following areas:
- Producing extended content multi-ply labels to yield 4-6 plies/up to 12 printed panels and folding labels/NPS coupons.
- Producing “print on adhesive” labels on “stacked” press.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 plant training accountability
- cGMP and GHS/Hazcom plant instructor
- SAP, Oracle and Radius ERP installations ranging from end user to site “super user” and company trainer
- Microsoft Office and Infor MP2 for Maintenance software